Sunday, December 27, 2020

SCE Super Script Update

While 2020 has seen quite a few more additions than normal to my collection as a whole, my main set project has only seen two new pickups thus far. I am always searching eBay for deals on cards from this set and was lucky enough to finally grab another one recently.

Here is card #181 featuring Steve Kariya of the Vancouver Canucks. He is the younger brother of Paul Kariya. This one is serial numbered 09/25.


The best part about this pickup is it came as an absolute steal compared to another version I have been watching on eBay for months. That seller had this same card listed for $199 that last time I checked. I understand listing something high and then taking offers, but that seems crazy to me. I only paid $8 for my copy. Another instance of patience paying off.

This one brings me to 85 out of 220 for my set, or just under 39% of the way there. Kariya joins Cassels, Aucoin, Messier and Naslund for my almost complete Canucks team set. I'm only missing Brad May and Artem Chubarov now.

SCE Super Script Total: 85/220

No comments:

Post a Comment