Monday, December 14, 2020

Predators: Trade Pickups

From the trade that keeps on giving, I was able to grab a few new Predators cards from The Real DFG along with the awesome Arvidsson, Hasek and Stefan stuff I already posted. It has been a while since I picked up any new base Preds cards due to not attending the local card show, so it was cool to get some newer stuff from the latest O-Pee-Chee release.

Up first is card #422, a Retro parallel of Ryan Johansen. At first I wasn't a huge fan of these, but the more I see them the more I am starting to like them. The simplicity really helps.

Then there were three base cards starting with #266 featuring Filip Forsberg. This new OPC design is better than some of the last few, but nothing too spectacular.

 
Up next was card #85 featuring Mikael Granlund. 
 

Last but not least is card #446 featuring 2020 Norris Trophy winner Roman Josi.

Now I just need to work on completing the Predators team set for O-Pee-Chee. There are 17 total including the team checklist card, so I've definitely got a ways to go. Not sure how long that will take though as I really don't grab singles like this unless they are part of a trade or come from the dime boxes at card shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment