Monday, August 3, 2020

Jimmy Howard: OPC Retro Black

So this will be eight posts in a row for my Jimmy Howard collection. I'd have to actually go back and check to be sure, but I'm guessing this is the longest streak for any one category on here. What can I say, this year has made me want to buy a lot of cards. A lot of them just happen to be for my primary player collection.

Continuing with the O-Pee-Chee theme, here is a retro black parallel from 2019-20. This is card #153 in the set and is serial numbered 021/100 on the back.


This one ended up costing me $1 plus shipping. Not bad for a card numbered out of 100.

These OPC retro designs are hit and miss for me. This is one of the better looking ones I've seen for Howard in the last few years. The black border just makes this one better.

1 comment: