Sunday, July 19, 2020

Jimmy Howard: UD Overtime Red

As you can probably tell from my recent posts, I've been on a bit of a run of new cards for my Jimmy Howard collection. I made a bunch of purchases on eBay recently and I am still catching up on getting them scanned and ready to show off here. 

This was actually one of the earlier purchases I made, but it came from north of the border so delivery took quite a bit longer than normal. It was something like 28 days from when I ordered it until it finally made its way to my mailbox.

Here is a red foil parallel from wave #2 of 2017-18 Upper Deck Overtime. It is card #92 in the set and is serial numbered 02/99 on the front. 


Definitely a lot of red on this one, and I love it. When I first saw this pop up on eBay I had to have it. I had never seen one before. The best part is it cost just over $1 plus shipping. Now I need to work on getting the base and the other parallels (blue and gold).

1 comment:

  1. Cool card. Red Wings and red parallels are meant for each other.

    ReplyDelete