Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Jimmy Howard: 2014-15 Black Diamond Orange

I'm liking these shorter one card posts on here. They give me more space to work with than a Twitter post and don't take a long to throw together as some of my previous posts. A definite win win for me and showing off my new additions to the PC.

Today's post is another pickup that brings me one card closer to completing a rainbow. Here is an orange parallel from 2013-14 Upper Deck Black Diamond. It is card #136 in the set and is serial numbered like the other versions. Still an awesome looking card though.


Black Diamond designs can be hit or miss for me. This one I actually like and somehow the scan even turned out nice for once. I love the small dot pattern near the bottom as well as the fact that the whole design is not symmetric left to right.

In terms of the rainbow, I already have the Ruby version (/50), but that's it. I still need to come up with the base, Emerald (/10) and Sapphire (/1). I don't think I even seen either of the two big ones for sale, so who knows if I'll ever be able to track them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment