Thursday, January 21, 2021

Viktor Arvidsson: OPCP Orange Checkers

As I've mentioned on here several times lately, I've become a huge fan of the many O-Pee-Chee Platinum parallels that UD makes year after year. These are some of the best looking cards out there and I am always on the lookout for more that fit my various PC projects.

Thanks to another great eBay deal I have another nice one to add to my growing Viktor Arvidsson collection. This one is an Orange Checkers parallel from 2018-19 and is serial numbered 14/25 and only ended up setting me back about $5 including shipping.


Somehow my scanner actually made this one look pretty good, but it does still look much better in person as is always the case with the parallels. Now I just need to work on the rest of the Arvidsson rainbow for this set, although the 1/1 might be impossible.

Completing that rainbow would require the following: Base, Rainbow, Violet Pixels, Red Prism (/199), Arctic Freeze (/79), Seismic Gold (/50), Emerald Surge (/10) and the Golden Treasures (/1). A lot of work, but it would look amazing on display together.

No comments:

Post a Comment