Monday, August 26, 2019

Jimmy Howard: 18-19 MVP Gold Script

Additions to my Jimmy Howard collection have unfortunately been few and far between recently. I'm not really sure why, but this has become somewhat less of a priority over some of my other collecting projects. Howard is still my favorite current Red Wing though and I hope he is able to finish out his career here. At this point, it would just be odd to see him shown on a card with another NHL team. 

In fact, the last time I did post something was December of 2017. I have taken some breaks from collecting between then and now so it's really not as bad as it seems. Anyway, there were a bunch of MVP in that post and today's post will be more of the same. 

This time however I have a serial numbered MVP parallel to show off. This one is a Gold Script from 2018-19 and is card #185 with a serial number of 061/150. I bought this on eBay for just $0.99 back in March of this year. Not a bad deal if you ask me.


This is my third Howard MVP Gold Script along with 2013-14 and 2005-06. I have to say this is the nicest design of the three and probably one of the better MVP designs of the last five years. I just wish the gold foil would show up a little better with my scanner. 

Jimmy Howard Collection Total: 179

2 comments:

  1. That's a nice card for your collection. Having nearly 200 cards in your collection of a player is quite impressive. Keep collecting, keep blogging - gotta keep that hockey card blog flame alive! ;)

    ReplyDelete