Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Back At It Again

It's been about three months since I decided to put myself on a break from collecting. In fact, the last time I even bought a card August of last year. After some time off and a few eBay searches later, I've found myself buying cards again. Nothing too crazy, just one card for now, but it was enough for me to decide that I don't need to be on a official break from collecting. If I happen to go seven months between pickups, then so be it. I'm in no rush to complete any of my collecting projects and sometimes its hard to pass up a good deal on a card you've been in search of for years.

I probably won't be posting all that often, but there may be some new things here and there. I might also refocus my collecting goals to work better with balancing my model railroading since there is only so much hobby money and time to go around.

No comments:

Post a Comment