Saturday, July 19, 2014

Gold Script Update

This year has definitely been a bit slower for me when it comes to collecting, but I have other priorities taking up more of my time, so even if I can get in a few posts here a month I'm happy. Today's post is one that I've been looking forward to since I found out I had a couple of cards coming my way from bamlinden over at My Hockey Card Obsession. 

The first one is card number 66 in the set and features former Red Wings goaltender Chris Osgood. It is serial numbered 046/100 on the front. 


The second one is card number 120 in the set and features former Rangers defenseman Brian Leetch. It is serial numbered 006/100 on the front. 


These two bring my Gold Script total to 63 out of 220. I've still got a ways to go on this set, but that's something I like about it. Plus, who doesn't love getting free cards in the mail. Thanks again bamlinden for the help with this project!

Gold Script Total: 063/220

No comments:

Post a Comment