Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Gold Script Update

Its been almost four months now since and update on this set, so this one is definitely a welcome addition to the project. It came as part of a package from Casey over at Drop The Gloves! this past week and goes perfectly next to it's Super Script counterpart. 

Here's a look at my newest Gold Script, Dominik Hasek numbered 077/100:


This one marks a bit of a milestone in my master set progress as I now have 50 Gold Scripts. That leaves 170 more to complete the set, but the fact that I have 50 is actually pretty cool. These things aren't exactly the easiest thing to track down.

This one also brings up an interesting dilemma. Do I count a card like this as part of my Gold Script collection, my Dominik Hasek collection, or both? I'm leaning towards just the Gold Scripts because that is my number one set project and probably the third most important project in my collection behind the Super Scripts and Jimmy Howard. What would you do in this situation.

Thanks again Casey!

No comments:

Post a Comment