Monday, September 24, 2012

SCE Super Script Update

Let me start by saying I love this hobby. There are so many great people in and around it, especially when it comes to being part of the blogosphere. Thanks to starting this blog, I've gotten back into collecting and found a great group of fellow hockey card bloggers. 

Today's Super Script post is brought to you by Brett over at My Hockey Card Obsession. He's helped me out in the past with this set, several times actually, but this one definitely came as a surprise. I found a bubble mailer in the mailbox today and inside was this:


Awesome! Another Super Script for the collection, plus this one adds another team to the project, even more awesome. This will be the 37th one I've been able to knock off the want list. I've been making excellent progress on these this year, this will be 15th now.

Thanks again Brett!

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome.

    Saw it, saw the price tag associated with it, couldn't get the cash out of my pocket fast enough, knew exactly what I was going to do with it.

    Thrilled it made it to you unscathed.

    Enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete