Friday, May 18, 2012

Jimmy Howard: Victory Red

Eventually I will get to all twelve of the pack breaks I have coming, but until then I have another mailday post. And that's only because I'm at work right now and do not have access to my scanner or any of the cards from those breaks. Here's my latest PC pickup:


This is another one I ended up getting for just $0.99 plus shipping. Not a bad deal for a card that would probably set me back at least $5 or so at any of the local shops or shows, given the premium put on Red Wings cards around here.

One thing I do like about the Victory reds is how well they compliment the red and white of the Wings uniforms. While it's not the contrast you would like to see for a parallel, it still looks pretty good. Now I just need to work on tracking down the black parallel.

No comments:

Post a Comment