Tuesday, July 31, 2012

UD Rookie Showcase Update

July has been one of the most productive months I've had in a long time when it comes to my collection. This will be my 24th post of the month, a number I haven't reached since all the way back in September of 2011. The best part is that most of the posts are project related and about cards actually coming into my collection. 

Today is another UD Showcase post featuring another one of my $0.99 eBay pickups. This time it is Alexander Steen of the Toronto Maple Leafs. Steen spent three and a half seasons in Toronto before moving onto St. Louis where he has been ever since.


With every new card I add to this set, I find myself liking the design more and more. I wonder why cards from this set don't show up all that often, although maybe it's just me not noticing them. This is the sixth one for my set which brings me to 26/76 for the combination of the Rookie Showcase and Hockey Showcase sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment