Thursday, July 9, 2020

Jimmy Howard: UD Exclusives Spectrum

To go along with my previous post, I was lucky enough to find an even better UD Exclusives for my Jimmy Howard collection. This was another eBay purchase and one of those super low numbered parallels that I wasn't sure I would ever even see available.

This one is from 2011-12 Upper Deck and is technically a Spectrum parallel, or High Gloss, not really sure which as I've seen cards from this set labelled both ways. It is card #135 in the set and serial numbered 1/10 on the front. It has an awesome low-angle photo too.


This one cost me just under $10 plus shipping. Not bad for being numbered our of 10.

It will look great with the regular UD Exclusives version I already have. If you add in the base card that's a completed rainbow for my Howard collection. Not sure how many of those I have. This might even be the very first one. Time for some double checking.

No comments:

Post a Comment