Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Predators: Kamenev YG

I'm still working on getting my most recent card show pickups scanned and posted on here. I have about 35-40 cards to get to between the Predators and the Golden Knights. It might take a while though as I plan on spreading these out and I really just don't have the free time to crank these out as fast as I would really like to.

For today's post I've got a Vladislav Kamenev YG rookie card from 2017-18 Upper Deck. This one is card #238 in the set. This is also the first YG I've added to my predators collection. I'm thinking I might want to get all of them now, at least from 2016-17 onward. 


This only set me back $2 at the show. Not bad considering he is no longer even with Nashville. I had forgotten that he was dealt to Colorado as part of the trade that brought in Kyle Turris from Ottawa. Still a nice addition to the collection though.

Predators Collection Total: 37

No comments:

Post a Comment