Friday, February 1, 2019

Predators: 17-18 SP Authentic

It's been a bye week for all three of the teams I follow (DET, VGK and NSH), so I haven't really been all that focused on hockey. It was nice to see some players from each team at the All-Star Game though. All three teams are back in action tonight, so it felt like a good time to get another one of my card show pickups posted. 

These two cards set me back a whopping 20 cents. I'm kind of liking this whole out of town team thing at the local shows. I feel like I'll be able to build all the NSH base sets for next to nothing. I just need to find the time to get to the shows.

 

Both of these cards from from 2017-18 SP Authentic. They are the first cards I've gotten from that set. The Bonino above is card #52 in the set and the Johansen below is #76.


The overall design of the set is pretty nice. The various geometric shapes make for an interesting background. I just wish for the Johansen they would've used a photo of him in the home jersey. With the away jersey and socks there is just too much white.

Predators Collection Total: 20

No comments:

Post a Comment