Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Cards for Christmas

It's rare that a Christmas goes by without me getting at least some hockey cards. This year was almost an exception though, until I got to one of my last presents yesterday. Normally I end up with a few packs or even a blaster box from Target, which is perfect because how can you turn down free cards? 

While I didn't come away with any packs or boxes this year, I did end up getting two nice cards from my parents. While they don't really fit into any of my PC projects, I still like them and as with everything else this time of year, it's the thought that counts, right? 

Here's a look at what I got:



Did you get any cool cards for Christmas this year? Also, do you tell people that you want them as gifts when they ask? I find it hard to ask people to get me cards because there are so many out there that's its hard for non-collectors to get exactly what I am looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment