Sunday, October 7, 2012

Jimmy Howard: Elite Gold Status Die-Cut

Its been well over a month now since I added anything to my Howard collection, so my latest eBay pickup was a welcome addition. Its taken me this long now because I've only been looking for great deals and steals on eBay. By that I mean winning an auction for $1 with a few bucks for shipping. The way I see it is I have all the time in the world to go after Howard stuff, so I've been focusing more on my set projects instead. 

With that being the case, I still do search for Howard's on eBay just as often and I happen to get lucky with this one. I ended up getting it for just $0.99 plus $1.27 for shipping. The card is a gold status die-cut from 2011-12 Donruss Elite, and it numbered to just 99 copies. 


Once cool thing about this one is that it adds another country to the list of where my PC cards have come from, and that would be France. I didn't read the listing close enough and just thought it was coming from a city in Quebec. No wonder it took so long to get to me.

2 comments: