Sunday, July 22, 2012

Gold Script Update

One of the things I love about this hobby is the people. There are a lot of really great people, especially in the blogging world, although today the focus is on someone from the forum world. A little while back I posted a show and tell thread on SCF and a fellow member messaged me about sending some 'extras' he had to help out a fellow set builder.

Well, those cards arrived the other day and I couldn't be happier. The best part is that this post was only half of the package that came. As you can tell from the title of the post, these are going to be for my MVP master set.

Here's a look at the Daniel Sedin Gold Script numbered 023/100.


Here's a look at the Henrik Sedin Gold Script numbered 040/100.


Ok, I lied when I said the best part was that this was only half of the total package. The best part is that these were not part of a trade or sale, he just sent them to me for nothing in return. Since he only collects the Sedin brothers, I really have nothing to even send back at the moment. If you have any Sedin cards for trade or know someone that does, please check out the trade page over at SwedishTwins.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment