Saturday, June 30, 2012

UD Rookie Showcase Update

I seem to have pretty good luck finding these things on eBay lately, and at great prices too. This is another one that cost me just $0.99 plus a few bucks for shipping. Not bad considering the top loader it came in was marked for $10. I guess there were no takers for that price.


As you can see, this one features former Coyotes goaltender David Leneveu. Of the five of these I have, the others being Howard, Vanek, Carter, and Suter, Lenevue was the least successful in terms of playing time in the NHL. The other four are all regulars in their respective team lineups to this day. Leneveu managed to play 21 games with the Coyotes and just one with Columbus through the 2011-12 season. 

This one brings me to a total of four for the set project, as I'm not going to double count the Howard in both my player collection and the set collection. I still need to get another one to complete the set. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and come across one for cheap at the card show tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment