Friday, September 10, 2010

SCE Super Script Update

Finally, another Super Script to add to the collection. It's been a little while since I got the Korlyuk, so this Greg Johnson numbered 04/25 was a welcome addition. This one brings the Super Script total to 12.


I happened to see this one on ebay for less than $5 so I had to jump on it immediately. I waited out the auction and ended up winning it with one bid for only $3.99, which is about average in terms of what I've been paying for the others lately.

As with the Silver Scripts, I'm liking this set more and more with every new addition. That tells me I've found a set I'm bound to enjoy chasing for quite a while. 

I know it's not the most high end set in the world, but I have to think a set of 220 cards numbered to 25 is not exactly the easiest thing to complete, let alone the fact that this one is over ten years old now.

Regardless of how impossible this set may seem, I'm going to continue to pursue it for as long as I can, and hopefully finish it someday in the distant future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment