Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Silver Script Update

I've decided to go after all 220 of the 1999-00 MVP Stanley Cup Edition Silver Script parallels as well and thought I would start another label for them, so here's the first update for that set. Below is a look at card #13 featuring Thrashers center Patrik Stefan.


I went through my stack of binders the other day and found 15 of these things. I believe most of them came from a box I busted many years ago. They rest are as follows:

Ray Ferraro (ATL)
Mike Richter (NYR)
Petr Nedved (NYR)
Oleg Tvordovsky (ANA)
Teemu Selanne (ANA)
Matin Sonnenberg (PIT)
Darius Kasparaitis (PIT)
Dave Scatchard (NYI)
Henrik Sedin (MoDo)
Saku Koivu (MTL)
Sami Kapanen (CAR)
Luke Richardson (PHI)
Rob Zamuner (OTT)
Dean McAmmond (CHI)

I don't know if I'm going to count the Sonnenberg though, there is a really nasty crimp in the back of the card that reads through right to the front, so I may look to replace that one.

I've added another tracker to the sidebar too. It looks like I have got a ways to go, but I've got plenty of time and this particular master set will always give me something to look for.

No comments:

Post a Comment