Friday, May 7, 2010

My Picks # 28: Hnat Domenichelli

This pick is from another one of those mid 90's sets that I can't get enough of. It's a Hnat Domenichelli from 1996-97 Fleer Metal Universe.


There is just something about this set that I really like, with all the different backgrounds they came up with for. Some of them were not so great, but this is one of the better ones. I really like the breaking through the brick wall effect. 

The other thing I like about this card is the fact that it features the Whale. I always liked these jerseys and it's always nice to come across a card featuring one. 

2 comments:

  1. My favorite were the goalies who had lasers coming out of their masks.

    What a concept.

    Takes me back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I remember those. I think I have a Marty Brodeur somewhere.

    ReplyDelete