Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Jimmy Howard: UD Exclusives

So far I've only added one card to my Jimmy Howard collection in 2020. With Howard being my primary player collection, I'd like that number to be a little higher by now. To help with that I've been on the lookout for good deals, mostly on eBay.

One of these good deals was this UD Exclusives parallel from 2019-20 Upper Deck Series 2. This is card #280 in the set and serial numbered 046/100 on the front.


I was able to grab this for just $1 plus shipping. Not bad for an exclusives.

While I'm not a huge fan of this year's UD base design, this is a nice looking card. All the red of the uniform and Howard's equipment really make the photo stand out. If only the red color for the exclusives marking matched, it would be even better.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pickup. I'd pay $1 for a card #'d to 100 of any of my PC guys.

    ReplyDelete