Sunday, July 15, 2012

Gold Script Update

It's been a little while since I've been able to land any cards for my Gold Scrip set, since February actually when I got a lot of six for around $10. Today I only have a single card to show, but hey at least it's one more off the wantlist, right?

This time it's a Randy McKay numbered 091/100. I will always remember McKay from his time with the Devils when they won the Cup in 2000, but I did learn from the back of this card that he started his career with the Red Wings. Never knew that before. 


I ended up getting this one for less than a dollar before shipping, so the total came in around $3, not all that bad if you consider how old these things are getting. It's the 43rd one I've been able to add to the project, which brings me to the 19.5% mark for the Golds.

No comments:

Post a Comment