Monday, September 16, 2019

SCE Tribute Update

I mentioned this in an earlier post, but I have to say again that 2019 has been a great collecting year for me so far. I'm on track to post here more than I have in any of the last five years. Part of the reason for my renewed interest in collecting has been Upper Deck's 2019-20 MVP set with the tribute cards to my favorite set: MVP Stanley Cup Edition. 

There are both Silver and Super Script versions available as a new 100 card set. These are almost identical to the originals, although with a few exceptions. They also added the newer Colors & Contours parallels into the mix, which is kind of cool too.

Here is my first tribute Super Script featuring one of my favorite current Predators: Viktor Arvidsson. This is card #61 in the set and is serial numbered 09/25. I was lucky enough to land this on eBay for just $0.99 plus a few bucks for shipping.


These things look awesome in person and I'm looking forward to finding some good deals on more of them. It should be a little easier to find them for this tribute set since it just came out and there are only 100 of them as opposed to the original set of 220. 

Super Script Tribute Total: 1/100

2 comments: