Thursday, May 5, 2016

Pack Break: 50-Card Mystery Pack from Target

This is the fifth and final part of the $7.99 value box I got from Target. In addition to the four sealed packs, there was this 50 card "mystery pack" that was nothing more than a plain white cardboard box inside the value box package. Last time with one of these there was mostly junk other than a few cool looking early 90's cards. I expected the same this time and that's pretty much what I got. 

You can't expect anything great from these and I thought it was fun just to see some of the old card designs again. A lot of these cards were ones I remember seeing as a young kid, so that's kind of neat. Here's a look at nine of the 50 cards. 


Not a bad looking group of cards if you ask me. The first two (Linden and Belfour) really bring me back to the mid 90's when I was young and collected cards for the fun of it. Those are two sets that I remember having a ton of back then. There were even some more recent cards mixed in like the Okposo and Doan. The Kurri is pretty sweet looking too. I always liked the look of that Parkhurst set, even back when I was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment