Sunday, April 7, 2013

Jimmy Howard: SPGU Authentic Fabrics

In a break from the box of stuff I've been showing off lately, a new piece for my Jimmy Howard collection showed up the other day courtesy of eBay. It's from another auction I happened to get lucky on and win with a single bid of just $0.99 plus shipping.

This one comes from 2011-12 SP Game Used, specifically the Authentic Fabrics set. It is similar to the one I posted last summer (click here to see it), except for the die-cut on the swatch window and the serial numbering.


Now that I have this one, I just need to track down the other three letter die-cuts and I would have a nice little set of jersey cards to display. I think there might also be a patch variation for this one, but I haven't come across one for Howard yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment