Monday, July 9, 2012

Pack Break: 2008-09 Victory

I definitely did not save the best for last in case anyone was wondering now that I'm onto the last of the twelve pack breaks from the Target value box. Today we've got a pack of 2008-09 Victory with who else, Sidney Crosby on the wrapper. It's got six cards including a guaranteed rookie or insert.

 

Let's take a look at the five base cards plus the guaranteed insert:
 

Not really much to get excited about here, not even a single Red Wing or anything for any of my side projects for that matter. Off to the traders box these will go. One thing I will say is that I actually really like the Stars of the Game inserts from that year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I'm french, and this is my blog: http://mvp55-collection.blogspot.fr/

    Victory cards are sympathic !

    ReplyDelete