Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Pack Break: 2008-09 Collector's Choice

Time for another one of these "extreme value box" pack breaks. I've only got a few left to get to at this point. This time we have another pack of something I've never opened before: 2008-09 UD Collector's Choice. I believe this was the first version of this set since 1998-99, somebody please correct me if I'm wrong here.

It's definitely one of the lowest of the low end sets, great for kids and team/set collectors. Other than all of the Wings cards, I would really have no other interest in this set. It doesn't seem to get that much love on the hobby boards, what do you guys think of it?


Here's a look at what came out of the pack:


Not a bad pack at all, at least for me with the Choice Reserve Rookie of Darren Helm. Other than that not too much to write home about. I like the simplicity of the design as it leaves a ton of room for focus on the picture and not the other elements like some designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment