Friday, July 27, 2012

Gold Script Update

Back to the usual way of picking up cards for this set, eBay. The latest Gold Script addition to the project was part of a pair of cards from one seller I had been watching this past weekend. Needless to say, I won both auctions and I got them in the mail the other day.

 Here's a look at the Markus Naslund Gold Script numbered 001/100.


While I ended up paying a bit more than I wanted to for this card, the package deal I got with another important card made up for that. Maybe part of that was the fact that this card is your typical "eBay 1/1" in that it's the first card of the print run. 

While that's cool and all, I just don't see how that should add all that much to the price of a card, but to each their own I guess, right?

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. The whole 1/1 aspect to a card with a print run of 100 because it was the dirt card printed is a sham. I can see a little added value to a card printed #d to the players jersey number adding to the cards quality but not the first card from a print run.

    ReplyDelete