Wednesday, June 20, 2012

SCE Super Script Update

Lately I feel like I've been focusing less on my Jimmy Howard collection and more on my MVP Stanley Cup Edition master set project, specifically the Super Script parallels. These suckers are hard to track down and I've still got close to 200 left to finish the set. 

Knowing that these things are so rare, I probably get the biggest thrill when I see one of these pop up on eBay compared to my other PC projects.

This Jason Woolley numbered 19/25 is the 27th I've picked up now. It cost me a little bit more than I was hoping to pay, but sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to land a card for your collection. In case you're wondering, I was able to snag it for $18 delivered.


2012 has been a good year so far for this set, as this is the 5th one I've gotten, and it's only June. All of 2011 only brought me eight, so maybe this is a good sign that I will surpass that number this year. Definitely keeping my fingers crosses that more of these pop up over the summer and into the fall.

This one also adds another country to the list of places where cards for this set have come from: Sweden. That's a pretty long way for this card to travel, but it made it into my hands safe and sound thanks to another successful eBay transaction.

1 comment: