Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Drop The Goods!

Winning! It's awesome, especially when there are prizes involved. I have to give a huge thanks to Casey over at Drop The Gloves!, first for putting on a great contest that had me keeping a close eye on the Bruins all playoffs long, and second for the awesome prize pack he put together for me.

Here's a look at what was inside.


First there were three Contenders from Panini. I really like these cards for some reason. The Lindsay is awesome, I've always like the Champs set and you can't go wrong with Stevie Y.

Then there were these three. The last one was a huge surprise to me.


What's better than a Steve Yzerman OPC rookie for a Red Wing collector like me? This is easily my new favorite non-Jimmy Howard Red Wings card. Thanks again Casey!

There was one other card, but I'll save that for another post. This kind of makes me want to put on some kind of contest here at Card Boarded, I just have no idea what I would do for it.

Decisions, decisions...

2 comments: