Thursday, November 4, 2010

SCE Super Script Update

Finally, I was able to track down another Super Script after a bit of a drought lately. This Mark Messier is one of the bigger names in the set and I'm glad to be able to cross him off the list at this point. 


This one is only the second Super Script I've acquired from somewhere other than ebay or a pack, the other being the Martin Sonnenberg from SportsBuy. I actually got a great deal on this one from fellow blogger Brett over at My Hockey Card Obsession

It's the 13th Super Script in the collection, which puts me at 6% of the set. That may not seem like a lot, but it far exceeds where I thought I could get in the time since I started this collection. 

Along with this Super Script, I also added 13 Silver Scripts to that collection. I'm saving those for another post though. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see the cards made it to you!

    Hope I can help you out some more down the road...I'll keep my eyes peeled.

    ReplyDelete