Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cardboard Creations: Masked Men Preview

I've been making quite a bit more progress on the Masked Men custom set and wanted to preview the set with the first page. I've gone with the 9-card page setup because it makes the most sense, and it worked for the OPC customs from a few weeks ago.


One of the cool things about this project is seeing how a particular goaltender's mask design changes over time and from team to team. There are so many different masks out there, and the hardest part is finding decent quality images for each of them.

As you can see, this page is in alphabetical order, which will be the case when the entire set is finished. I'm going to sort it this way because I'm more interested in the individual goaltenders than the teams they play for.

There's a long way to go with this project, but I think it will be worth it in the end. As of today, I have 150 custom cards completed. I'm guessing the final count will end up somewhere between 200-300, but only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment