Since I started this blog several months ago, I've gotten more and more into the design and aesthetic sides of hockey cards. I've recreated several existing sets and have attempted to create a few of my own as well.
It's a learning process as I get more and more skilled with Inkscape each and every day. That's the program with which I've created all of the title banners for the blog and I thought it was interesting to see the evolution of it over these first few months.
I seem to want to change something about it every few days and it gets better every time. This is only current up to today, but I'm sure it will be ever-changing.