Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Predators: 17-18 Upper Deck ICE

Its the first week of April now and I'm still working on posting my latest card show pickups from February. Since then I've even bought a few things on eBay that are sitting in a pile waiting to be scanned. Its kind of nice have a backlog of stuff to post here so I can really do a new post whenever I feel like I have time right now. That is just not all that often lately.

I figured my lunch break today was a good time to show off some new Predators cards from 2017-18 Upper Deck Ice. These three all came from the last dealer I visited at the show and each one only set my back 20 cents. Not a bad deal if you ask me.

Up first is Viktor Arvidsson on card #67 of the set. I love the overall look of this edition of Ice. The blue really works well with the Predators colors.


Veteran and now former Predator Scott Harntell is on card #2. He is also shown in the Preds away uniform, which helps contrast against the blue background.


Last but not least, Filip Forsberg is the focus of card #15. This one has a great shot of Forsberg looking like he either just made a pass or is about to receive one.


The only bad thing about this set is what happens when you try to scan them and the printing on the back reads right on through to the front of the card. They also look a lot nicer in person than they do in the scans.

I haven't checked the official list, but I'm sure there are at least a couple more Preds I will need to complete the base team set. Maybe I'll get lucky and find them at the next show. 

Predators Collection Total: 40

No comments:

Post a Comment