Saturday, April 30, 2016

Pack Break: 2014-15 Fleer Ultra

The third pack to come out of the Target value box was 2014-15 Fleer Ultra. This is another product that I haven't opened before, so I've done pretty well as far as that goes with this box. I wasn't even sure what this set looked like before opening this one. This time there was only six cards with likely a very small chance at anything spectacular. 


Again all I could hope for was something for my side projects. Turns out my luck ran out with this pack as none of the cards really fit into any of my projects. That's ok though, it was still nice to open another pack of something new to me. The set isn't all that bad looking, but I will likely just stick to looking for singles from this set from now on. 


That's three down and one more to go. I'll try to get the cards from the last pack scanned and ready to post as soon as possible. I had forgotten how much fun it can be just to open a few simple packs of cards. I'm not going to go crazy and buy a bunch now as these few will fill my pack breaking needs for the foreseeable future.

No comments:

Post a Comment