Thursday, April 11, 2013

Jimmy Howard: Limited Jumbo Jersey

I would've posted this earlier, but I just got home from my first roller hockey game of the spring season. It was a close game, but in the end we came away with a 5-3 win. The best part is that I scored 4 of those 5 goals for my team. Anyway, just one card to show today, and it's another one that I got from eBay for just $0.99 plus shipping.

This one is another nice jersey card from Panini. It comes from the 2011-12 Limited Jumbo Jersey set and is numbered 23/99 on the back of the card. Here's a look at it:


I love the size of the swatch on this thing, even if it is just plain white. I also like that this one show Howard in his short-lived "Doc Oc" mask from a few years ago. Click here to see a closeup of that mask. Other than that this is a pretty solid looking card, expect for maybe all the dead space below the jersey swatch.

Hopefully I'll be getting back to the rest of my Goaltending Gallimaufry posts tomorrow, although sometimes its good to break things up with something like this.

1 comment:

  1. A Howard auto on that white swatch would look pretty cool. Does he sign TTM?

    Anyway, looks like another success story here, nice to see deals going to those who appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete