Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Metal Universe Update

Just one card to show off today. In my last post I mentioned there would be more to come from the two trades I made on SCF recently. Along with the other Fedorov's I picked off one of the trade lists, I was able to grab another important piece for my Metal Universe project.

 Here is the third card from the Lethal Weapons insert set.


This is the sixth one of these I've been able to get now, leaving only 14 more to complete the set. I will say that it does look much better in person. For some reason, the scanner does not really like this set, along with a bunch of other sets. Maybe its time for a new printer/scanner. After all I have had this old HP since high school. Any suggestions for one that's good at scanning cards?

1 comment:

  1. You won't find one that will do shiny cards very well. It's just the nature of how they work. Mirror finish cards are better captured by a digital camera than a scanner.

    ReplyDelete