Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pack Break: 2010-11 Upper Deck Series 1

Time for another one of these pesky pack breaks. This time its another wrapper with Crosby all over the front of it: 2010-11 Upper Deck Series One. I've busted a few packs of this in the past and I think there was a blaster box in there somewhere too. 

While this version of UD was not my favorite design of all, it could have been much worse. I like how they use the smaller, second picture of the guy's head in the lower right side of the card. That's something that hasn't been around much since the days of Pacific Invincible.


Let's take a look at the eight cards that came from this pack:


Nothing spectacular there, but I did manage to get a Young Gun from a single pack, so it's not all bad. Interesting that all seven of the skaters in this pack were left hand shots, bet you didn't notice that. Anyway, off to the monster box these will go until someday I decided to either complete the set or just sell all of my unwanted singles in a garage sale.

2 comments: