Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pack Break: 2007-08 OPC

Since I don't have anything else to post at the moment, I thought I would knock another one of these pack breaks off of the draft list. This time we have a single pack of 2007-08 OPC. I can't say that I ever remember opening a pack of this stuff before, so that's kind of neat. 

The design for this edition of OPC is actually not all that bad in my opinion. The only thing wrong with it is really just the huge O-Pee-Chee logo on the bottom of the card. The name of the set should not be more prominent than the player name or team identification, right?


Here's a look at what came out of this pack:


Notice anything common to all three cards in the top row? Talk about an accomplishment, they were able to get the logos for six different teams all onto three different, single player, base cards. Other than that there was nothing to write home about in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment