Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Metal Universe Update

Other than my MVP SC Edition base set, this one is the closest one to being completed. Before today I only needed ten cards to finish the set. Now, thanks to Sal over at Puck Junk, I am just nine cards away from hitting the 100% mark on the base set. 

He was nice enough to send this Alexei Zhamnov my way, which is definitely one of the cooler looking designs I've seen from the set. It's a little hard to see in the scan, but in person these cards look amazing. I really wish someone would bring this set back...


I've got another trade in the works on SCF that should bring me a few more cards closer to completion, so stay tuned for that updated here soon. Once those are in, I should only have five cards left, which I'm guessing will be the five most difficult to come by.

No comments:

Post a Comment