Monday, June 4, 2012

UD Rookie Showcase Update

Time for another post to break up the 12 pack breaks I need to get to from the value box I bought at Target a few weeks back. This time it's another mailday post, for another one of my set projects, 2005-06 Upper Deck Hockey and Rookie Showcase.

This one features none other than the OT hero from game two of the 2012 Stanley Cup Finals, former Philadelphia Flyer Jeff Carter. It's a pretty sharp looking card if you ask me.


This is only the second one I've picked up for the set project specifically, as I do have a third in the Howard already, but that's for the player collection, so I still need another one for the set. It should be a fun one to build though, until I get to the point where Crosby is the only one left. I've see that one listed with BIN's of more than $50 lately.

Anyway, I was lucky enough to get this one for just $0.99 on eBay with a few buck for shipping, pretty good deal don't you think? I've officially got 2/36 for the set now.

1 comment:

  1. I hate Jeff Carter right now...but good deal on the card.

    ReplyDelete