Friday, June 29, 2012

Card Show This Weekend

Looking back through my previous posts, it looks like I haven't made it out to a card show in a good six months now. Well, that's going to change this weekend as I plan on heading over the one of the monthly card shows across town at the Gibraltar Trade Center. Here's an idea of the size of the show from it's website:


As far as what I'm looking for this time around, I definitely will be hitting all of the dime, quarter, and dollar boxes I can find to help out some of my set projects. You never know what you will find in those things, you just have to look.

I'm also hoping now that the hockey season is over, some of the non-Red Wings stuff will be a bit cheaper with the focus being more on baseball at the moment. I don't think I will be going for any packs of boxes unless I find a deal I cannot pass up.

2 comments:

  1. I'm also going to a card show this weekend --in Rosemont, IL, a suburb of Chicago.

    Unfortunately (for me), Big John will be at your Gibraltar show instead of my Rosemont show :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love searching through all the boxes on his tables. I always seem to come away with at least something from him when he's there.

    ReplyDelete