This is another project that I have not been able to update much lately, not for a lack of effort, but mainly because of a lack of availability. I've actually only added two of them dating back almost a year now, so that tells you how hard these things are to find.
Anyway, I found this one with one of my daily eBay searches a few days ago and started off the biding. It went back and forth for a little while at first, but I ended up coming out on top with a bid around $7. Throw in a few bucks for shipping and I brought this one home for around $10, not bad if you ask me. Pretty much par for the course for this set.
This Karalahti is the second King I've added to the collection. It also puts me at a total of 24 out of a possible 220 now. It's definitely a good feeling seeing myself beyond the 10% number with this project. I know I will probably never even get close to complete, but that's what makes the chase so much more fun, I will always have something to look for.