Monday, September 12, 2011

Jimmy Howard: Another Generous Acquisition

I have to say one of the best things about blogging is the people behind it, hockey collectors especially. Since I've been doing this, I've found that this group can be a generous bunch at times too. This time I'd like to thank Michael over at Collecting for Kicks. If you haven't seen his blog yet, then what are you waiting for, go check it out.

Michael was kind enough to send this Howard base card from 2010-11 Between the Pipes my way along with a few other things (I'm saving them for later posts). 


I'm not a huge fan of the design for BTP this year, but for some reason I like the photo on this one. Jimmy doesn't have many cards where he is mask-less, so this one's kind of unique in a sense. Regardless, its another one to add to the collection and check off the want list. 

Thanks again Michael!

1 comment:

  1. No prob bud, after looking over all you're Jimmy Howard cards that was the only card I had that you didn't or else I would have sent more...once I get more in I'll let you know and send some more your way

    ReplyDelete