Tuesday, March 8, 2011

SCE Super Script Update

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted here. I've just been busy with work and other things lately, but I hope to get back to regular posts here soon. Anyway, onto the update. I came across this Super Script on ebay a few days back and knew I had to have it.

I held the highest bid for most of the auction, until at the very end where the price jumped nearly $20 to a final winning bid of around $26, the most I've paid for a Super Script to date.

The card I'm referring to is this Brian Boucher numbered 11/25.


I told myself I would not let any more of these slip away, no matter the price tag. Well, I stuck to my word and I now have 18 Super Scripts to show for it, four of them just this year so far.

As with the Hecht, the facsimile signature is kind of hard to see in the scan. These seem to be hit and miss with my scanner, some of them pick up more of the rainbow in the foil than others.

This one brings me to 18/220, nearly 10% of the way there. Hopefully the next one that comes along doesn't come with this big of a price tag, especially given the fact that Boucher is nowhere near the biggest of stars from this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment