Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Super Script Update

So far, November has been a great month for the Super Script collection as this is the second to arrive in five days. At that pace, I should end up with six by the end of the month. Oh how I wish that could be true, these things are not exactly easy to come by.

Anyway, this Ed Ward numbered 03/25, just like the Messier, is yet another pickup from the wonderful world of ebay. Got it for just under $10 delivered from Quebec and it brings the Super Script total to 14.


The Thrashers become the third team with two representatives in the Super Script collection, the other two are San Jose and Pittsburgh. I think it would be pretty cool to come up with a team set of these. 

I would prefer it to be the Wings, but hey what can you do? These cards are only numbered to 25 and are more than ten years old now, I'll take whatever I can get. 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I hope to have some information on a few scripts I am hunting down for you soon.

    Hopefully there will be more cards to add to your collection in the near future.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete