Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pack Break: 2009-10 UD ICE

Empty pop bottles = free hockey cards, at least that's the way I see it. After returning bottles this morning, I decided to take a trip to the LCS and see what I could get for $5.

Since there were no Jimmy Howard cards available I settled for a $4 pack of ICE. I have yet to purchase a pack of this product so I figured what the heck, why not?



Not bad for only $4. I really like the base card design, especially the raised circular pattern in the center of the card. The top fading to team colors is a nice touch and adds some variety to the set. 

I've had good luck with single packs from this store in the past and I think I was due for a hit. I definitely got it with this Gilmour Frozen Fabrics. It's a great looking card with a nice white jersey swatch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment